Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh Boy! # 3 - Mommy's little helper, and a new haircut

ArrowBoy loves to help me wash the dishes. I took these photos one evening after supper last week. We had just finished the dishes, and the little man then proceeded to wipe clean his step stool, too.



He was starting to look like a Beatle with those woolly locks, so I finally talked the Dad into giving him a hair cut. It was a team effort with Dad cutting, me taking video and Sweetpea entertaining him!


It's a bit choppy around the ears, because he kept turning his head to try and see the scissors!

My handsome young man!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails