Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And some more play dough fun - Aussie style!!

This sweet e-mail came from Elise of Inspiration Surrounds, Creativity Abounds:

     I am sorry that I didn’t quite make your deadline for your Joyful Mama’s Play Dough Day. Sometimes our best laid plans have a way of coming undone at the last minute - I think three young children are the masters of ensuring this happens
    I wanted to let you know that you certainly did inspire us to get creative with play dough and this morning we made a fanciful billabong (very Aussie) scene. I just wrote a blog post about it!

Now, with my own children being one half Australian, we just had to check this out!!

Here are Elise's sweet little crew busily working on their billabong and the creatures that inhabit it!

Some snakes, very fancy birds and other critters in the 'crystal clear pool'!

You can click here to see the rest of their fun photo's and be sure to browse the rest of Elise's blog, too - this lady is super-creative and I guarantee you'll leave inspired!

Someone else who has been having play doughy fun is Deb Chitwood of Living Montessori Now - enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. I am touched. Thank you so much for those kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to tell you that Blakie is fascinated about play dough since creating our billabong. We have been making lots of play doh creations and having so much fun with it. Thank you so much for inspiring us with your Joyful Mama's Play Dough Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing play dough creations! I hadn't thought of combining dough with craft materials, and it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails