Sunday, April 11, 2010

Joyful mama's favourite finds: Teddy Roller Ball Paints

Just a short little post to let you know that I love the Teddy Rolla Ball paint set I bought for Sweetpea recently! 

I was a little sceptical at first and thought it was going to be very messy, but I was pleasantly surprised! Sweetpea had great fun in covering her page in colourful squiggles and asked for a new page three times!

Always happy to do artsy things!

Cool, mamma!



Even the dad couldn't resist having a go with these nifty little paint pots!

You can buy your own set of Teddy Rolla Ball paint by clicking HERE

And order some more Teddy products by clicking on the LINKS below the pictures.


                                             Teddy Finger Paint


                                                 Teddy Slime

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails